//super awesome !
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

hello peeps ! welcome to super awesome. :D


Bigfoots!

I want to talk


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Zeyya Eriesya
Others:   


I'M BACK!


HELLO GIRLS.. IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I AM UPDATED MY BLOG, RIGHT? AND BECAUSE OF THAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WANT TO WRITE NOW.. HEHE.. >.<   RIGHT NOW I'M VERY BUSY WITH MY LIFE. LAST TWO WEEK AGO MY BIG BROTHER GOT INTO ACCIDENT SO I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF  HIM EVEN THOUGH HE'S ALWAYS PICK A FIGHT WITH ME.. -.-" WELL I KNOW HE ALWAYS HAVING FUN WITH TESTING ME.. 


AND WHAT MORE WORSE , THERE IS SOMEONE (GUY) WHO IS MAKE A MESS WITH MYHEAD. (??) EVERY MINUTES, MY CELLPHONE WILL RINGING , RINGING AND RINGING.. EVERY HOUR I RECEIVE ONCE OR TWICE MESSAGE. AND EVERY DAY HE WANT TO COME TO MY HOUSE. SIGH~ I HATE A CLINGING TYPE OF A GUY. I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER WHEN I'M GOING OUT WITH HIM THAT MAKE HIM SAID TO EVERYONE AT MY WORKPLACE AND HIS FRIEND THAT I'M HIS LOVER.. JUST WHAT KIND OF GUYS IS THAT? HAH~  WHAT CAN I DO? I ALREADY TOLD STRAIGHT TO HIS NOSE THAT I DISLIKE HIM. 


OKAY GIRLS.. I THINK THAT ALL I WANT TO SHARE TO YOU GUYS ABOUT MY MEANINGLESS STORY BEFORE I SPOKE NONSENSE. 

:: SAY - THIS IS MY FIRST POSTING WITH MY BROKEN ENGLISH. SO IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND  YOU CAN ALWAYS USE GOOGLE TRANSLATE. TEEHEE~ ♥