//super awesome !
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

hello peeps ! welcome to super awesome. :D


Bigfoots!

I want to talk


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Zeyya Eriesya
Others:   


H.A.C.K.S ( ? )


HELLO GUYS! DO YOU KNOW WHAT HACKS MEANS? 
[ HANYA AKU CINTA KAU SEORANG ]



AFTER A LONG TIME I WAIT TO WATCH THIS MOVIE FINALLY MY WISH COMES TRUE. THATS ALL THANKS TO MY DEAR 'CHUYUNK-CHUYUNK' BECAUSE HE BUY ME A CD AFTER I BEGGING AND POUTING TO HIM. HAHAHA... SORRY.

WELL.. AFTER I WATCH THIS MOVIE ALL CAN I SAID IS 'NOT BAD' AND GIVE ME COMPLICATED ENDING. HOHOHO.. IS THAT TRUE MUKHLIS AND AYIM HAVING A RELATIONSHIP [GAY] JUST LIKE WHAT MURNI GUESSED. BECAUSE THEIR HAVE A SCENE THAT SO 'HOT' AND MAKE A MISUNDERSTANDING TO WHO WATCHED THIS MOVIE. AHHH.... 





:: SAY - 'CINTA PLATONIK' ? I WANT TOO .__.