//super awesome !
sweet owner

Navigation : touch hover image



Diaries Owner Linkies Stuff

hello peeps ! welcome to super awesome. :D


Bigfoots!

I want to talk


Credits!

basecode: Nurul AtiQah
Edit by: Cikmimin
Re-Edited By: Zeyya Eriesya
Others:   


WHAT DID I DO THAT DIDN'T SATISFIED YOU?


HYE.. TODAY IS MY WORST DAY EVER .. EVEN THOUGH I THINK I WANT TO REST ON MY OFF DAY BUT BECAUSE OF THAT PERSON I REGRET THAT I HAVE ONE DAY OFF FROM MY WORK. I DON'T KNOW WHY SHE KEEP SCOLDING ME JUST LIKE I AM A BAD CHILD? I ALWAYS THINK WHY DID SHE KEEP TREATING ME LIKE I AM NOT HER CHILD? WHY SHE TREATING ME DIFFERENTLY FROM ALL MY SISTER AND BROTHER? WHEN I STAYED AT HOME AND ONLY READING  SHE KEEP SAYING HOW LAZY I AM JUST BECAUSE SHE IN A FOUL MOOD. 


BUT NOW, WHEN I ALREADY BUSY WITH MY WORK AND ONLY WANT RESTING AT OUR  OWN HOUSE ON MY OFF DAY. SHE SAID THAT I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE HER HAPPY AT THIS HOUSE.  JUST WHAT DID I DO THAT MAKE HER UNEASY WITH ME? I JUST WANT RESTING FROM ALL MY STRESS AT WORK. IS THAT BAD? 

SOMETIMES I KEEP REMEMBERING HOW SHE TREATING ALL MY SISTER. WHY SHE NOT SAY ANYTHING WITH MY LAZYBONES SISTER? MY SELFISH SISTER? MY BADMOUTH SISTER? WHY ONLY ME THAT SHE KEEP SCOLDING WHEN SHE IN BAD MOOD?

I JUST WANT TO STAYED FAR AWAY FROM HERE FOR A MOMENT.

:: SAY - I JUST WANT TO SHARE MY FEELING. DON'T HAVE ANY BAD MEANING. I LOVE HER. -^.^-
ANYWAY I STILL KEEPING UP WITH MY BROKEN ENGLISH!